The Pastor’s Garage March 8th, 2018
March 8, 2018
Thanks for the kind words and prayers regarding my eye. I am very thankful that the specialist said that everything is looking good and I should have no lingering problems with my eye.
Here’s some things I’d like you to think about this week:
- Have you found the prayer cache yet? You might need a snowmobile to find it now! Let me know.
- The Set Free retreat is next week, March 16th and 17th. Have you registered yet? Have you thought about registering? Liz and I and a few other couples are going. I am anticipating God doing good things. Why not join us.
- This Saturday is Second Saturday. We’ll be praying for our government this time. Come out and pray at 7:00 pm.
- On March 24th there will be a handful of us touring some farms that are connected to our church and praying for this years harvest. If you’d like us to come and pray for safety, for God’s blessing and for a bountiful harvest, please let me know. If you’d like to come on the tour, you’d be welcome to.
- On Sunday March 25th we’ll be having a bless the seed service. Would you please bring in a sample of the seeds you’ll be planting this year so that we can pray over them that Sunday as representation of this years planting. Last time people used mason jars and that worked really well. You can bring them in anytime before then.
As always, please pray for the Sunday service. Mike Zorn and his team are leading and I will be speaking on Genesis 1:27. Please pray that God would give me wisdom and anointing to preach the word boldly.
God bless and have a wonderful weekend.