Notice about Sunday May 30th, 2021
May 26, 2021
This Sunday marks phase 1 of the reopening plan for Saskatchewan. What that
means is that we can now have up to 30% capacity in our building up to 150
What this means for us:
– We have set the capacity for the sanctuary at about 75 people as long
as people spread out in their seats and remain in family groups.
– The capacity of the balcony is 20 and we can also place a few seats in
the foyer if needed (say 10 more people).
– That means we can have 100+ people in the building.
– No more online sign-up! Just come and make sure your name gets on the
sign-up sheet in the foyer.
– Masks are still in effect.
I’m excited for this and look forward to a bit fuller crowd.
Can’t wait to see you.